Closet lighting it’s all about helping a homeowner feel more organized and allows you to fully optimize the space of the closet. Closet lighting serves to elevate closet space whether it’s a walk-in closet or a small closet the lighting will give new sparkle to this area of the home.
Here are a few ideas to take your closet space from drab to fab. Let me shed some light!
- Think seriously about LED closet lighting. This type of lighting will last much longer than other types of closet lighting and it can help with energy efficiency.
- Remember to consider the types of wattage that you will use in your closet space. The type of wattage you choose will certainly provide different effects. A dimmer in the closet can also provide a variety of effects.
- What if you just wanna add a bit of sparkle and calmness to your closet. String lighting can do this with LED white string bulbs. There are many varieties and types of string lighting from battery operated to electrical, the possibilities are endless.
- Recessed puck lighting can give you a chance to display key pieces and spotlight your favorite treasures.
- For walk-in closets, it’s nice to allow for a statement chandelier or pendant light. Beautiful light fixtures in large closets are always stunning.
- Natural lighting in your closet if possible through a window is simply beautiful. It’s a wonderful way of getting light into the closet during the day.
There are unlimited options for providing lighting in the closet area. Enjoy exploring these options.