If you’re looking to get top dollar from your home when you sell you want to almost always invest in the kitchen upgrade. Here are some top kitchen upgrades that will help you sell your home:
- Counters. Scratched and damage counters are more than just an eyesore they can be harder to keep clean. Upgrading all Connor to give you a kitchen a fresh new look while also ensuring homebuyers that your kitchen it’s functional and ready to use.
- Cabinets new or refinished. New cabinets are a big-ticket item in many kitchens remodels. If you’re trying to stay on budget you can consider refinishing existing cabinets.
- Regrouting. Tiled floors, counters, or even tile black splashes can look grungy when grout lines become stained. Use a grout saw to remove all grout, mix new grout, and spread it over the cracks.
- Install an island. A flooring island as a workspace and even seating and can be very valuable in a home that’s good for entertaining.
- Consider a second sink. We are installing a kitchen island consider including a sink in the island for washing dishes, hands vegetables, etc.
- Appliance upgrade. Replacing appliances more than a decade old will help you sell. Old appliances break down and waste energy making them unappealing to homebuyers.